Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master
This Master training combines the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one three-day course.
In order to qualify for this course, you need to have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months and be able to draw the level II symbols from memory. Unless you have trained with us before, you will be asked to submit a copy of your level II certificate.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), you will receive many healing experiences.
Information and techniques in this course include:
- The Usui Master symbol
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement)
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments
- The Holy Fire® symbol
- Four Ignitions (attunements)
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Life Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business
You will receive a 186-page class manual and certificate on completion.
There will be plenty of time for practice and Q&A within the course, and there is always ongoing support after the course, plus healing shares for practice and connection with other healers.
Next Usui/Holy Fire® Master courses:
To be confirmed
Early Bird £475 pay in full by
Deposit £100 secures place
Course facilitators: Jackie and Mark