Usui/Holy Fire® III level I&II
For people who want to learn and develop their natural healing abilities, this level I & II intensive course will give you an understanding of Reiki and using Reiki on a physical and emotional and level. This system is a combination of the Wetern style as introduced by Mrs Takata, the Japanese style and the Holy Fire energies.
You will learn the Reiki symbols, understand how they work and be able to use the gentle but powerful Reiki healing energy for your own self-healing, personal spiritual development and to give treatments to others, professionally if you wish.
All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The standard Reiki session hand positions
- Giving a complete Reiki session for self and others
- Gassho meditation
- Reiji-ho (developing your inner guidance to know where and how to treat)
- Byosen Scanning (detecting where Reiki is needed)
- Gyoshi ho (sending Reiki with the eyes)
- Kenyoku (dry bathing or clearing one's energy field)
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Distant healing
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Two placements (attunements) are given. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self-treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
The courses are usually two full days, 10am to 6pm both days. Occasionally, they will be shorter sessions over a few weeks. You will receive a 190-page class manual and certificate on completion of this course.
There is ongoing support after the course, and healing shares for practice and connection with other healers.
Next Usui/Holy Fire® level I&III courses:
21 & 22 November 2020 (ONLINE - see online courses special offer)
Levels I&II together - £325
Level I alone - £175, Level II alone £225
Course facilitators: Jackie and Mark